29 Quotes, Insights from the book The power of Your Subconscious Mind.
1. “All your experiences, events, conditions and acts are the reactions of your subconscious mind to your thoughts. Remember, it is not the thing believed in, but the belief in your own mind, which brings about the result.”
2. “The law of life is the law of belief, and belief could be summed up briefly as a thought in your mind. As a man thinks, feels and believes, so is the condition of his mind, body and circumstances”
3. “Your prayer is answered according to the universal law of action and reaction. Thought is incipient action. The reaction is the response from your subconscious mind, which corresponds with the nature of your thought. Busy your mind with the concepts of harmony, health, peace and good will and wonders will happen in your life.”
4. “You are like a captain navigating a ship. He must give the right orders, and likewise, you must give the right orders (thoughts and images) to your subconscious mind, which controls and governs all your experiences.”
5. “Refrain from using the terms like, “I can’t afford it” or “I can’t do this.” Your subconscious mind takes you at your word and sees to it that you do not have the money or the ability to do what you want to do. Affirm, “I can do all things through the power of my subconscious mind.”
6. “You must make certain to give your subconscious only suggestions which heal, bless, elevate and inspire you in all ways. Remember that your subconscious mind cannot take a joke. It takes you at your word.”
7. “The suggestions of others in themselves have absolutely no power whatever over you except the power that you give them through your own thoughts.”
8. “Your conscious mind is the “watchman at the gate.” Its chief function is to protect your subconscious mind from false impressions. Choose to believe that something good can happen and is happening now. Your greatest power is your capacity to choose. Choose happiness and abundance.”
9. “Whatever you impress on your subconscious mind is expressed on the screen of space as conditions, experiences and events. Therefore, you should carefully watch all ideas and thoughts entertained in your conscious mind.”
10. “All frustration is due to unfulfilled desires. If you dwell on obstacles, delays and difficulties, your subconscious mind responds accordingly and you are blocking your own good.”
11. “Know that faith is like a seed planted in the ground; it grows after its kind. Plant the idea (seed) in your mind, water and fertilize it with expectancy and it will manifest.”
12. “All religions of the world represent forms of belief, and these beliefs are explained in many ways. The law of life is belief. What do you believe about yourself, life and the universe? It is done unto you as you believe.”
13. “The easiest and most obvious way to formulate an idea is to visualize it, to see it in your mind’s eye as vividly as if it were alive.”
14. “The Law of Reversed Effort & Why You Get the Opposite of What You Pray for – Coue, the famous psychologist from France, defined the law of reversed effort as follows: “When your desires and imagination are in conflict, your imagination invariably gains the day.”
15. “Money Superstitions – Cleanse your mind of all weird and superstitious beliefs about money. Do not ever regards money as evil or filthy. If you do, you cause it to take wings and fly away from you. Remember that you lose what you condemn. You cannot attract what you criticize.“
16. “Do not make a god of money. It is only a symbol. Remember that the real riches are in your mind. You are here to lead a balanced life – this includes acquiring all the money you need.”
17. “There is no virtue in poverty. It is a disease of the mind and you should heal yourself of this mental conflict or malady at once.”
18. “A successful man is not selfish. His main desire in life is to serve humanity. A successful man possesses great psychological and spiritual understanding.”
19. “Your subconscious mind is a storehouse of memory. For a perfect memory, affirm frequently: “The Infinite Intelligence of my subconscious mind reveals to me everything I need to know at all times, everywhere.”
20. “The idea of success contains all the elements of success. Repeat the word “success,” to yourself frequently with faith and conviction and you will be under a subconscious compulsion to succeed.”
21. “You must build into your mentality the mental equivalent of what you want in a marriage partner. If you want to attract an honest, sincere and loving partner in life, you must be honest, sincere and loving yourself.”
22. “Never try to make your wife or husband over. These attempts are always foolish and tend to destroy the pride and self-esteem of the other. Moreover, it arouses a spirit of resentment that proves fatal to the marriage bond. Cease trying to make the other a second edition of yourself.”
23. “Happiness is the harvest of a quiet mind. Anchor your thoughts on peace, poise, security and divine guidance and your mind will be productive of happiness.”
24. “The happiest man is he who brings forth the highest and the best in him. God is the highest and best in him, for the kingdom of God is within.”
25. “The simple truth that it is never what a person says or does that affect us, it is our reaction to what is said or done that does.”
26. “Key to Emotional Maturity – What the other person says or does cannot really annoy or irritate you except you permit him to disturb you. The only way he can annoy you is through your own thought. For example, if you get angry, you have to go through four stages in your mind. You begin to think about what he said. You decide to get angry and generate an emotion of rage. Then, you decide to act. Perhaps, you talk back and react in kind. You see that the thought, emotion, reaction and action all take place in your mind.”
When you become emotionally mature, you do not respond negatively to the criticism and resentment of others. To do so would mean that you had descended to that state of low mental vibration and become one with the negative atmosphere of the other. Identify yourself with your aim in life, and do not permit any person, place, or thing to deflect you from your inner sense of peace, tranquility and radiant health.
27. “Become emotionally mature and permit other people to differ from you. They have a perfect right to disagree with you, and you have the same freedom to disagree with them. You can disagree without being disagreeable.”
28. “Significance of FORGIVENSS – Forgiveness of others is essential to mental peace and radiant health. You must forgive everyone who has ever hurt you if you want perfect health and happiness. Forgive yourself by getting your thoughts in harmony with divine law and order. You cannot really forgive yourself completely until you have forgiven others first. To refuse to forgive yourself is nothing more or less than spiritual pride or ignorance.”
29. “When fear knocks at the door of your mind, let faith in God and all things good open the door.”
Hope these quotes and insight from the power of your subconscious mind helped you in some way. Feel free to share this post with people you think will resonate or benefited from it.
If you would like to read more about this book. You may check out Summary of The Power of your Subconscious Mind.
Thank you for reading.