Book – The Power of Awareness (Quotes)
Author – Neville Goddard
Genre – Self- help Book
Published in – 1952
The book that talks about the power of awareness, the law of assumption (Visualization), and attention to set objectives is full of thought-provoking quotes.
Here are a few best quotes and lines from the book that will help you broaden your perspective of how to attract anything.
1. ” ‘I AM’ is a feeling of permanent awareness. The very center of consciousness is the feeling of ‘I AM.’ I may forget who I am, where I am, what I am, but I cannot forget that I AM. The awareness of being remains, regardless of the degree of forgetfulness of whom, where and what I am”
2. “The knowledge that you are the sole creator of the contents of your life, both good and bad, not only make you a much keen observer of all phenomena but through the awareness of the power of your own consciousness, intensifies your appreciation of the richness and grandeur of life”
3. “Rain falls as a result of a change in the temperature in the higher regions of the atmosphere, so, in like manner, a change of circumstance happens as a result of a change in your state of consciousness”
4. “If you would change your life, you must begin at the very source with your own basic concept of self. Outer change, becoming part of organizations, political bodies, religious bodies, is not enough”
5. “The great secret is a controlled imagination and a well-sustained attention firmly and repeatedly focused on the feeling of the wish fulfilled until it fills the mind and crowds all other ideas out of consciousness”
6. “Perpetual construction of future states without the consciousness of already being them, that is, picturing your desire without actually assuming the feeling of the wish fulfilled, is the fallacy and mirage of mankind”
7. “You know a thing mentally by looking at it from the outside, by comparing it with other things, by analyzing it and defining it; whereas you can know a thing spiritually only by becoming it”
8. “Live your life in a sublime spirit of confidence and determination; disregard appearances, conditions, in fact, all evidence of your senses that deny the fulfillment of your desire”
9. “You can experience in imagination what you desire to experience in reality, and by maintaining this experience in imagination your desire will become an actuality”
10. “When you can call up at will whatsoever image you please when the forms of your imagination are as vivid to you as the forms of nature, you are master of your fate”
11. “Contrary to popular opinion, the efficacy of faith is not due to the work of any outside agency. It is from first to last activity of your own consciousness”
12. “With the passport of desire and on the wings of a controlled imagination she traveled into the future of her own predetermined experience”
13. “The great secret is a controlled imagination and a well-sustained attention firmly and repeatedly focused on the object to be accomplished”
14. “Our deepest feelings are precisely those we are least able to express, and even in the act of adoration, silence is our highest praise”
15. “Everything depends on your attitude towards yourself. That which you will not affirm as true of yourself can never be realized by you”
16. “Your concept of yourself, such as “I am strong,” “I am secure,” “I am loved,” determines the world in which you live”
17. “The rich man, poor man, beggar man or thief are not different minds, but different arrangements of the same mind”
18. “Your imagination is the instrument, the means, whereby your redemption from slavery, sickness, and poverty is produced”
19. ” The desire which realizes itself is always a desire upon which attention is exclusively concentrated”
20. “The great secret of success is to focus the attention on the feeling of the wish fulfilled without permitting any distraction”
21. “The fact that it does not feel natural to you to be what you imagine yourself to be is the secret of your failure”
22. “Be still and know that you are that, which you desire to be, and you will never have to search for it”
23. “Your imagination is able to do all that you ask in proportion to the degree of your attention”
24. “If you will not imagine yourself as other than what you are, then you will remain as you are”
25. “A miracle is a name given, by those who have no faith, to the works of faith”
26. “Faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen”
Hope these quotes inspire you in some way. You may refer to The Power of Awareness Book Review here and download a free e-book from here.
May these words help you manifest abundance.
5 thoughts on “26 The Power of Awareness Book Quotes – Neville Goddard”
I ordered the Collection of Neville Goddard books today. I am waiting with excitement to receive it.
The I Am Discourses have enlightened me to endless possibilities. Already my mind has been opened to the unlimited blessings that were there all along. Now to perfect them. Thanks
I am sure you will love all of them.. Happy Reading..
Thank you for the great article. Hello Admin.
Good post! We are linking to this great article on our website. Keep up the great writing.
Great site you have got here.. It’s hard to find good quality writing like yours nowadays. I really appreciate people like you! Take care!!