34 thought-provoking, inspiring quotes from the book The Power of Positive thinking.
1. “Develop a tremendous faith in God and that will give you a humble yet soundly realistic faith in yourself.”
2. “The ability to possess faith and utilize faith and gain the release of powers it provides are skills, and like any skills, it must be studied and practiced to gain perfection.”
3. “Attitudes are more important than facts. How you think about a fact may defeat you before you ever do anything about it”. – Dr. Karl Menninger
4. “One of the most powerful concept, one which is sure cure for the lack of confidence, is that thought that God is with you and helping you.”
5. “They conquer who believe they can. Do the thing you fear and the death of fear is certain.”
6. “Always picture “SUCCESS” no matter how badly things seems to be going at the moment.”
7. “Do not be Awestruck by other people and try to copy them.”
8. “Let nothing disturb you. Let nothing frighten you. Everything passes except God. God alone is sufficient.”
9. “Talk peaceful to be peaceful”
10. “You can make the mind give you back anything you want, but remember the mind can you give you back only what it was first given.”
11. “But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength”
12. “Every problem can be solved and solved right if you pray”.
13. “Prayer is the greatest power available to the individual in solving his personal problems”
14. “Resentment is blockade number one of spiritual power.”
15. “WHO DECIDES WHETHER you shall be happy or unhappy? The Answer – you do!”
16. “People are just about as happy as they made up their minds to be”. – Abraham Lincoln
17. “Children are more expert in happiness than adults. The adult who can carry the spirit of a child into middle and old age is genius, for he will preserve the truly happy spirit of with which God endowed the young.”
18. “Make it a habit to be happy. Out of happiness habit comes a happy life. And because we can cultivate a habit, we therefore have the power to create our own happiness.”
19. “The way to happiness: keep your heart free from hate, your mind free from worry. Live simply, expect little, and give much. Fill your life with love. Scatter sunshine. Forget self, think of others. Do as you would be done by. Try this for a week and you will be surprised.”
20. “Our belief at the beginning of doubtful undertaking is the one thing that insures successful outcome of our venture” – William James
21. “People are defeated in life not because of lack of ability, but for the lack of wholeheartedness. They do not wholeheartedly expect to succeed.”
22. “Beware of what you want(keep thinking of), for you will get it.”
23. “The greatest factor in any undertaking is one’s belief about it.”
24. “Anxiety is great modern plague.” – Dr. Smiley Blanton
25. Imagination is a source of fear, but imagination may also be the cure of fear.”
26. “Many people suffer poor health not because of what they eat but from of what is eating them.”
27. “A man’s life is what his thoughts make of it” – Marcus Aurelius
28. “A man is what he thinks about all day long” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
29. “Visualize and affirm – God is now giving me success. God is now giving me attainment.
30. “Self-knowledge is the beginning of self-correction.”
31. “One of the deepest drives of human nature is the desire to be appreciated” – William James.
32. “Getting people to like you is merely the other side of liking them.”
33. “Ask for what you want, but be willing to take what God gives you. It may be better than what you ask for.”
34. “You can think your way to failure and unhappiness. You can also think your way to success and happiness.”
Hope these quotes lighten up your mood and encourage to act on your dreams. Do share it with anyone you think in need of some push and benefits form these words.
You may want to read review of the book The Power of Positive Thinking.
Do share your favorite quote in the comment section. I would love to hear from you..
Lots of (Love).