Book – Reality Transurfing
Author – Vadim Zeland
Genre – Self-help
Book Published in – 2012
It is such a luxurious privilege to be yourself! It is the one privilege everyone can afford but only a few musters up the courage to enjoy.– Vadim Zeland
An enormous amount of information and books is available on the concept of the law of attraction and positive thinking. However, this book summarizes them well, especially why these things don’t work for most people.
If you read this book summary, I guess you have read and heard about the law of attraction, the power of thoughts, and how it works.
I have read and written about a couple of those books on my blog, yet Reality Transurfing has cleared and opened up concepts I wasn’t aware of, which helped me.
About the Book –
We become so attached to how we want things to turn out and, in the process, block nature from taking its course and restrict things from coming to us.
Transurfing is a powerful technique that gives you the power to create aspects of your life in a way that would ordinarily seem impossible.
The circumstances of a person’s life are not only created by their actions but also by the nature of their thoughts.
Transurfing shows how to choose a different alternative that matches our desires.
Here are a Few Key Points From the Book –
- The Author describes pendulums as structures derived from people of specific thoughts, beliefs, and ideas—for example, different religions and political parties.
- It doesn’t matter whether you are following one or hating one; you’re being drained of your energy.
Defeating the Pendulum –
- The first rule of beating the pendulum is refusing to conflict with it.
- The main thing is not to fight it, judge it, get angry, or lose your self-control because by doing so, you agree to play the game.
Ignore, Don’t Avoid –
There is a difference.
- When you avoid something, you have let it into your personal space but are actively trying to eliminate it.
- To ‘ignore’ something means not to react to it and consequently not to experience its presence in your space.
- Let in the positive things; you will be greeted on your path with more good news and promising opportunities.
- Be happy for all that you have in this given moment. Being pleased, by definition, is no empty invocation.
- If you do not let bad news into your heart, you will not allow it into your life.
- When you are in the right relationship with yourself and your environment, you transmit harmonious energy into the world around you.
- The Author makes an excellent point of maintaining balance, meaning doing your best without worrying.
- You can eliminate most of the problems you usually face if you relieve yourself of the massive effort of giving excessive importance to things and situations.
From Battle to Balance –
- People tend to have an apparent view of the obstacles in their way but a very dim view of the foundation on which those obstacles are constructed.
- When trying to solve a problem, follow one golden rule: before considering where the solution might lie, reduce the importance you give to the problem.
- Thest level of efficiency in any action is achieved when a person manages to shift the focus from self and the end goal to the process of acting.
- It is tough to shift to a life of prosperity if you despise your poverty, envy the wealthy, and constantly wish you were better off.
- Another obstacle on the path to wealth is envy. To envy someone means to be annoyed by someone else’s success.
Going with The Flow –
- Everything can be done a lot simpler than you think. Yield to simplicity.
- It is about learning that smooth, light, simple movements are enough to navigate the water. You do not have to be an impotent paper boat or splash your hands wildly in the water.
The Power of Letting Go –
- Never criticize anything that happened in the past and cannot be changed. In everything else, go with the flow, not literally by agreeing with everything and everybody, but by moving the center of gravity from control to observation.
- Having let go of attachment to control, you will find you have genuine power in a situation.
- If you move harmoniously with the flow of alternatives, the world will meet you halfway.
- The laws of the universe are dispassionate, indifferent to your complaints, pain, and lament.
- Gratitude, on the other hand, by nature is similar to unconditional love. When a person experiences feelings of sincere gratitude, they radiate creative energy.
- The choice is about having and taking action, not the request.
The Wizard Within –
- If you can allow yourself to have something, you will achieve it. Begin by believing in the unlimited possibilities of the heart and then turn your mind around to face it.
- The most demanding role is where you play yourself and allow yourself to remove the mask and be yourself.
- In reality, everything is a lot simpler. Inspiration comes from the union between heart and mind in the absence of importance.
- The will to have and the complete absence of insistence and determination on your part play a critical role.
- Just start, and what is more, start without waiting to feel inspired first, and in the process of doing so, inspiration will come to you. Motivation is freed up in the act of working.
Will to Have –
- The freedom of choice lies in one straightforward fact. There is no need to fight to achieve your goal. All you need is the will to have.
- When importance disappears, the need to push for your goals transforms into the will to have, and outer intention sets in.
Two Things for Will to Have –
Two things get in the way of allowing yourself to have.
- The first is the conflict between the heart and mind.
- The second is the excess potential of inner and outer importance, which uses free energy.
- Begin placing one foot in front of the other in the direction of your goal in whatever way you can. Your actions will become more effective in the process of doing.
Strength from within in two steps of Transurfing –
- Firstly, get rid of feelings of guilt, which means you have to stop justifying yourself and explaining your actions to others who have the outright audacity to judge you.
- Secondly, stop protecting or proving your worth.
I have created a video of a few quotes from the book. Please subscribe to the YouTube channel for self-help book quotes- Myread4change.
Even though it’s a long book, it will be worth your time. You’ll walk away feeling light and have a new outlook on goals and the means to achieve them.
Begin placing one foot in front of the other in the direction of your goal in whatever way you can. Your actions will become more effective in the process of doing.
You may visit the Author’s Vadim Zeland site to learn about Transurfing.
I hope this book helps you in some way. If you like this book, you will also like The Power of Intention book.
Thank you for Reading.