Book – Your Word is Your Wand
Author – Florence Scovel Shinn
Genre – Self- help Book
Published in – 1928
Got hands on another book from Florence Scovel Shinn after reading “The game of life and how to play it” Your word is your wand is of sequel to the book and share great insights of power of words we utter in front of others and more importantly to ourselves. It can make or mar our chances at anything we set our minds on.
About the Author –
Florence Scovel Shinn was an American artist and book illustrator who became a new thought spiritual teacher. She shot to fame as a writer and lecturer post publication of her books “The game of life and how to play it” in 1925 and “Your word is your wand” In 1928.
About the Book –
Your word is your wand is short book of merely 90 pages hold keys to our most of the issues in all aspect in life. Book has written in short chapters of each important aspect and infuse faith with useful affirmations to turn around any situation.
Jesus Christ emphasized the power of the word; “By thy words thou shalt be justified and by thy words thou shalt be condemned” and “death and life are in power of the tongue.”
God is man’s supply and that man can release, through his spoken word, all that belongs to him by divine right. He must, however, have perfect faith in his spoken word.
Few Affirmations form the Book –
1) Success Affirmation –
- The decks are now cleared for Divine Action and my own comes to me under grace Magically
- There is no competition on the Spiritual plane. What is rightfully mine is given me under grace.
- I banish the past and now live in the wonderful now, where happy surprises come to me each day.
2) Prosperity Affirmation –
- I spend money under direct inspiration wisely and fearlessly, knowing my supply is endless and immediate .
- I am fearless in letting money go out, knowing God is my immediate and endless supply.
3) Happiness Affirmation –
- There can be no happiness where there is fear, apprehension or dread. With perfect faith in God comes a feeling of security and happiness
4) Loss Affirmation-
- There is no loss in Divine Mind, therefore, I cannot lose anything that is rightfully mine.
- Infinite Intelligence is never too late! Infinite Intelligence knows the way of recovery.
5) Memory Affirmation-
- There is no loss of memory in Divine Mind, therefore, I recollect everything I should remember and I forget all that is not for my good.
6) Faith Affirmation-
- I am poised and powerful, my greatest expectations are realized miraculously.
- I now exercise my fearless faith in three ways—by thinking, speaking and acting. I am unmoved by appearances, therefore appearances move.
7) Debt Affirmation-
When a man is in debt or people owe him money, it shows that a belief of debt is in his subconscious mind.
Use these affirmation in two possible situations –
- If you owe money to someone – I deny debt, there is no debt in Divine Mind, therefore, I owe no man anything. All obligations are now wiped out under grace miraculously.
- If someone owes you money – I deny debt, there is no debt in Divine Mind, no man owes me anything, all is squared. I send forth love and forgiveness.
I have also created video of few quotes from the book – Hope you like it. Please do subscribe to my You tube channel – Myread4change
Read the book and apply these affirmations wherever applicable with full faith and you will see things turn around in no time. I suggest you read this book after you read “The Game of life and how to play it” as it is used as reference many times in the book. These two books are like part I and part II.
You may buy this book based on your location from Amazon India or Amazon UAE or listen to Audio book for free with Amazon Audible free trail. #ad
You can read the summary of The complete game of life and how to play it here.
Please let me know your feedback/suggestions of this post or if you have any question in the comment section . I will be glad to answer them.
Wish you a great success.